The Franchise Fee is £6,000. This is a one-off payment and is due when you take on a Total Pet Services Franchise. The fee pays for us to set you up as a professional business that is ready to go and ensure you are trained to the highest standard. It gives you the very best chance of success and we make no apologies for charging this as your performance is a reflection upon us and our company name.
What Will You Get From Us In Return?
We will ensure that you are fully equipped and prepared to start your business and are committed to working with you in growing your business to an agreed level. We strive to be ahead of our competitors and regularly win business from other similar businesses.
You will receive:
- Your own dedicated area and the right to use Total Pet Services branding
- An initial 5 year franchise agreement (can be extended at no extra charge)
- Website, domain name, e-mail address, phone and telephone number
- Business insurance, not just for 12 months but for as long as you hold your franchise
- Initial training – 2 days in your area, 1 day at Head Office, 1 day with an existing franchisee
- Training from external providers, to include dog behaviour, pet first aid and canine law
- Marketing plan and full training to make the best use of the marketing materials provided
- Marketing materials including sign-writing for your vehicle, branded clothing, flyers, business cards etc
- Operations Manual setting out everything you need (and much more) on how to run your business
- All necessary paperwork, client contracts, registration forms – designed based on years of experience
- Day to day equipment – vehicle crate, dog leads, waterbowls, first aid kit, poo bags, cat carrier & much more
- Ongoing support in every aspect of running your business, including regular meetings and ongoing training
- Business development support – including qualified HR support, contracts of employment etc
What You Need to Provide
- A white Vauxhall Combo van (or similar – we will advise you on the most cost effective options)
- A smart phone
- A laptop/PC/tablet
- Lots of enthusiasm and hard work!
Once you are up and running there is an ongoing Management Service Fee of 8% of your turnover, payable on a monthly basis. This way we only make money if you do! Plus, to give you time to find your feet and recruit as many clients as possible WE WAIVE THE MANAGEMENT FEE FOR THE FIRST 6 MONTHS OF YOUR FRANCHISE.
We charge this as we are committed to working with you to make your business a success, preferring to do it this way than an annual license fee like many other companies, who charge this regardless of how much money you are making.
We reinvest this money to provide regular training, technological updates and new opportunities for our franchisees. We aim to always be one step ahead of the competition!